Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lemonade!!!

I worked at Chick-Fil-A during college and have tried to remember for quite some time what the recipe for the lemonade was. I remembered it was very easy, but couldn't remember the measurements. Today it dawned on me that I may be able to find it on the internet. I did and we made some today. It was wonderful, and tasted like Chick-Fil-A, as far as we can remember. (They haven't opened their branch here yet.) The recipe, split almost in four for home use rather than in restaurants is below:

2 3/4 cups of sugar
2 cups of fresh squeezed lemon juice
8 cups of water


Just mix it up and enjoy!

3 comments:

Becky said...

So did you freshly squeeze your own lemon juice?

Fred and Renee said...

Yum!! But do you remember how to make the diet version?

Dan and Tami said...

We did squeeze our own lemon juice. Lemons here are pretty easy to come by. Also, I think the diet version is just made with Splenda.