Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fred and Renee Pay a Visit...

Dan's Mom and Dad came to visit us this week and we have had a wonderful time. Dan's Dad already had to go home this morning, but not before we saw lots of things and made lots of memories. Dan's parents have been updating their blog all week and Zeke and Kaiyah's Blog also has some pictures on it. Here are just a few of our pictures. If you want to see more, click here. Happy viewing.
Perhaps the only picture of all four of us from the whole week. This was at a restaurant their first day here that had a really nice view.
Dan and his Dad playing backgammon. They did this a lot throughout the week. I'll graciously not say who won more games.
Renee and Tami at the Grand Bazaar.

Fred, Renee, and Kaiyah at one of the city's highest points.

3 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I have had so much fun so far - I wish your daddy didn't have ot leave.

Fred Shackelford said...

I had a great time. You guys were great hosts. I'm missing you all already and can't wait til i come back.

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

This city looks amazing. I really can not wait to come!