Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grandma and Gran'dad!!!

Well, we had an exciting couple of weeks with Tami's parents, including a week in another country, visiting Tami's brother and his family, as well as two nights in a hospital. Thanks to all those who knew about Ron's illness and were praying for him. He's much better now and they headed home in high spirits. We were sad to see them go, though. Zeke said it best, "Granma no go bye bye. Grandad no go plane." Here are a few pictures from their trip. For more follow these links:

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love these pictures.. especially the ones of Zeke in his cute little outfit, in the hospital. I'm SOOOO happy Ron's ok, as well. We've been praying for him.

I'm glad ya'll had a good visit. We miss you!

amy said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing - glad you got dad and mom home safe and sound!

Fred and Renee said...

I am glad that Ron aand Anita had a good trip in spite of the hospital visit. They did say that if they had to be in a hospital - that was a good one to be in. Looking forward to my trip there in December - but I would just like to take their word on the hospital thing. No need to try it first hand. Love you.