Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Three Wonderful Years!!!

We got married 3 years ago October 15, and it's been the best three years of my life. Tami is the most magnificent woman with which I could have ever shared my life. No one else I know could do all that she does and still be happily married to me. She's a wonderful wife, a great mother of two and a very hard worker. She works hard at our church, she's learning a new language (soon to be learning a second new language), she keeps the house neat, and much much more.
Baby, you are the embodiment of a biblical and perfect wife. I love you more than words can express and I hope for many many more great years together.

6 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

congrats for 3 wonderful yrs of marriage!! eric and i are going on 2 and it's the best ever!! congrats-God Bless!!!!:) larissa (allison) holquin--(i went to college w/ tami)

Elizabeth said...

Awww... Happy Anniversary! Three years, and already two kids! You guys move fast!! :)

Fred and Renee said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you both very much! Dan, you did get a wonderful wife and I got a wonderful daughter-in-law. She also got a wonderful husband. In other words you guys getting married was a wonderful day for this family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to 2 wonderful people. Enjoy the day. Also have a good visit with Tami's family. We love you and miss you both.

M&M said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you!
Love you guys!!
M&M

Corey and Melody Cain said...

Happy Anniversary! Corey and I stayed at your grandmother's home last weekend and I saw your wedding pictures. I just thought that you were breath-taking, Tami! It's hard to believe all that has happened in three short years...You two are such a precious couple! I hope that your fourth year will be the best one so far!