Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fall!!!

I, Tami, LOVE this time of year. Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday. I love the fall because it means Christmas is almost here! I love the weather, I love the clothes, I love the food (minus pumpkin pie that is), I love the feel of family that this season has! The other day Dan made some Chai Latte like they serve at Starbucks and I made some pumpkin muffins. Umm, umm good. That really started getting me in the mood of the season! Anyway, I hope you all are enjoying your fall season as much as I am. Here are a few pictures from our fall! You won't see any fall leaves from these pics though. Alas . . .


10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree with you on fall! I love this season. I especially love the colors and the clothes. Wish I could be there to enjoy it with you!

Fred and Renee said...

We are having really good weather here. The trees are turning beautiful and the air is crisp. This is by favorite time of year as well. I really miss you guys!

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh.. This really makes me miss you guys. I love you!

Hannah and Randy said...

i love the pictures and with global impact this past weekend i was reminded of how much i miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely fall - color and community. I was surprised about the pumpkin pie statement knowing that Pecan is definitely not your favorite.

The kids look great!

Grand dad....

Anonymous said...

I love fall too (even pumpkin pie). Those are very cute pictures. You can get out your Hallmark Christmas movies soon too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tami,
Love the pictures. I thought that you liked my pumpkin pie! I use to like summer but now as I am getting older it is toooooo hot. I love the fall and all the colors as the leaves change. Happy Fall
Miss you all

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Gosh I miss you guys a ton. It is great to see those fall pics of you guys. Keep updating us on pics. Those 2 kids of yours are precious!

amy said...

Aww - love the pics! Kaiyah's getting so big and I haven't even gotten to hold her yet! Happy Fall to you too! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Look at that SWEET, SWEET family! We love you guys!