Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tami, 6 1/2 months pregnant

Well, sometime in the past 6 weeks since we posted the last picture, the baby has decided to make her up-and-coming arrival much more evident! This stage is still fun, but I quite clearly remember that it's all down hill from here: aching backs, sleepless nights, toilet stops every five minutes . . . But there are some perks. For instance, even when Zeke isn't with me on the tram, people still get up and give me their seat!!!! Hey, take the pleasures where you can get them, right?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

tami- you are looking just adorable!

Jennifer said...

Oh, so cute!!! Your comment about everything going down hill from this point really is true!! For some reason I forgot that stage when I got pregnant with Jack! Actually, I forgot a lot of things from Clayton's pregnancy. I have not forgotten ANYTHING from Jack's! They are worth it though!

Elizabeth said...

You look so GORGEOUS!! Seriously, BEAUTIFUL!! I'm happy to see little Kaiyeh is growing! I love you and miss you!

Fred Shackelford said...

Aww.. Liz is right ... just beutiful.. all I can say is Dan must be one godly man. How else do explain such an ugly guy having such a gorgeous wife. (JK Dan. can't wait to see you guys in 16 weeks, 4 days... Love you sweetie

Mr. Fred

Fred and Renee said...

If my granddaughter is half as pretty as her mom, her daddy will be fighting the boys off with a stick. You look so good!

Anonymous said...

you look awesome!! I wish I could see you in person.

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous tami! i miss you SO much!

Brooke said...

it is amazing what a month and a half will do to you hugh!!! you still look amazing tami!!!

Anonymous said...

Tami, you look great. What does Zeke think? Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Tami! Thanks for keeping us posted on the progress! and they SHOULD give you their seat on the tram! Can't wait to see little Kaiyah! Love you.