Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

So, we haven't established Easter traditions in our family yet because Dan was gone on Easter last year and the year before, we can't remember what we did. We did get up and go to the sunrise service at our church. Other than that, we didn't really have plans, so we looked on the internet and found out that apparently you're supposed to eat lamb on Easter, so we went and got some lamb chops and ate them with roasted potatoes and zucchini. We decided it was a very good tradition and one we'll likely repeat next year.
BEFORE
AFTER

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! Lamb! I'm very proud of you. Happy Easter! We miss you!

Jennifer said...

Dan ate zucchini?? My goodness! Looks like a good tradition to me!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your traditional food. We had country fried steak at Piccidilly.

Dad

Anonymous said...

This is a first the first time that I have been the first to make a comment.

It sounds like your tradition is a good one considering what you had left.

I love you.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too! Ya'll look great as usual. It makes me miss you more to see pictures of you! Sounds like a good lunch to me.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had a good day. Cute picture of you all!!

Fred and Renee said...

I love the pictures of you guys. I miss you!!

Holly said...

Zeke is so cute with his hand in his pocket. So grown up. I like the three window-pic. I also enjoyed the before and after pictures of the meal. Love you! :)

Brooke said...

what is with the tin foil?