Sunday, June 03, 2012

A new cook in the family!


This past weekend was the Spring Fair at our local congregation where we raise money to help refugees and other various projects.  I had signed up to make some baked goods to sell, so friday found me in the kitchen making cupcakes.  I asked Zeke if he would like to help me, but he said that instead he would like to make something all on his own for the Spring Fair.  I wrote out our brownie recipe on a piece of paper and he ran with it, making some YUMMY brownies completely on his own.  I put the pan in the oven, took them out of the oven, and helped with a small cocoa powder spill, but other then that, he did it!  Watch out world, there is another cook in this family.  But, with his dad, Paw Paw and Granddad all being great cooks, I can't say I'm surprised.

1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

I am so impressed! Wish I could have a taste. You will have to cook for me on my next visit!!