Friday, February 15, 2008

Skype is Fun!!!

So using Skype way over here on the other side of the world allows us to talk with family and friends back home. It even lets us see those who have webcams. Dan's sister, Elizabeth, just got one, so here's a video of her entertaining Zeke (and the rest of us for that matter).
Incidentally if any of you are on Skype and would like to connect with us, let us know. Enjoy the video.
If you'd like to visit Elizabeth's blog and tell her how much you liked it, click here.

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's amazing how big brothers can be such brats... even from across the world! Funny...

Elizabeth said...

Oh yeah.. I think it is also important to point out that I did NOT know I was being videotaped.

Dan and Tami said...

Hey, I figured it was a little free publicity for you for your blog. Glad to help. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Elizabeth you're a great aunt to entertain Zeke so well! I'm glad you got a web cam!

Fred and Renee said...

What can I say - she takes after her daddy.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE it!! I am laughing out loud!! I will have to remember that things can be taped off of skype!! We love Aunt "Lizabess"!

Anonymous said...

Dan you are soooo mean to your sister. I was wishing that I had a web cam, but now I'm not sure.

Corey and Melody Cain said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe you were taping!!! We are enjoying keeping up with you guys through your blog!