Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bean Bag Chairs...

One of the best presents we got when Zeke was born was from Dan's grandmother. It was a garage sale bargain of $2.00. A bean bag chair! You can use a bean bag chair for so many things. The baby can sleep in it, eat in it, watch TV in it, take pictures in it...the list is unending. So, when we moved across the waters, it was a sad day to have to leave the bean bag chair behind. Now, with the prospect of a new arrival, Tami was wishing she could have that $2.00 bean bag shipped over. Instead, Dan, being the wonderful husband that he is, found a shop that makes bean bag chairs. We are so excited! Granted, this one isn't a $2.00 bargain. Nonetheless, it is likely to be worth every penny. Here are some pictures of us breaking it in...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami, That was so sweet of Dan to go looking and do that. Your a lucky girl. I'm glad that he was able to find one.

Fred and Renee said...

It is really cute. I loved the way Zeke climbed in it when I was talking to you this morning. I bet Kaiyah will love it too.

Elizabeth said...

Love the bean bag chair. Gosh, Zeke is getting so big. I remember when he would get lost in it as a baby. You guys are so funny.

P.S. I would wait to do the jumping experiment until after Tami has the baby. It was quite painful on my stomach. :)

Brooke said...

that is sooo funny!