Sunday, November 07, 2010

CheeseQs and Caterpillars???

This is the CheeseQ, a wonderful little cheeseburger/BBQ crossover that was introduced to me in Wynne, AR, at a little restaurant called Wait's, which is, sadly, no longer in service. My wonderful parents brought me some Corky's smoked pulled pork, which we had for dinner last night, so today, we had hamburgers, and I made a CheeseQ. What is it exactly? You start with the bottom of your hamburger bun. Put down the all beef patty; cover it with cheese (American if you can get it; ours is similar to that.) Next comes the fun part. Top it with a generous helping of smoked pulled pork shoulder, coleslaw, barbecue sauce, and mustard. Then put the top bun back on. Very very good.

And on another note. Tami had lettuce on her cheeseburger. Then she had a cheeseburger wrapped in lettuce instead of on a bun. Then we looked over on the kitchen counter and saw this little guy on the lettuce.
.
.
.
.
.

She almost threw up.

4 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Well, I can see who is sticking to the South Beach Diet. :-) Fred said to tell Tami not to worry - that the worm probably didn't eat much. Love you guys!

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

oh my goodness i would have DIED if i'd seen that anywhere near anything i had eaten!! lol!!

amy said...

Ugh! I would have felt the same way Tam!

Tori and Lee said...

Oh no... Tami... I probably would have thrown up! :)