Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sierra Nicole

Yes, that is what we've decided to name baby #3. Since naming her, we have heard of two others named Sierra Nicole, but no other name has really grabbed our attention, so I guess there will be at least three of them in this world!

We had a doctor visit today. This was the first one we took the kids to. I'm not sure how impressed they were with the ultrasound of their baby sister, but they definitely appreciated the chocolate the doctor gave them following the visit! We have a couple of pictures to share with you. They aren't all that great, but at least they are of body parts appropriate to ooh and aah about. She appears to have the same nose as Zeke and Kaiyah do! We are excited! Just 16 more weeks or so . . . .(Profile)
(hand)


6 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

She is precious!! I love her already.

amy said...

Oooo and Ahhh! :) I love her name! So sweet!

Elizabeth said...

Awww.. I love her!

Anita said...

That's my girl! Can't wait to hold and love her.

Connie W. said...

Love the name. So excited for you all...

Jennifer and girls! said...

oooohhhhh!!! aaaahhhhh! :) SO sweet!!! Love you guys!!!