Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tami!!!!!!!!!

Thirty-one years ago today, God blessed me in a way that I wouldn't even find out until over 25 years later. On that day, Ron and Anita Hunt gave birth to a baby girl in Tulsa, OK. They named her Tamara and called her Tami for short. Twenty-three years later, after living all over the world, God brought Ron and Anita to Memphis, TN, where Tami and I eventually came together. I thank God every day for His wisdom and His timing. Tami, I thank God every day for having given you to me. I am thankful for each year of your life and I hope for many, many more. I love you bunches. Happy Birthday!Tami at about Kaiyah's age.
Tami now. (Just as pretty, if not more so.)
Tami's birthday breakfast.

7 comments:

amy said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Tami!! Can definitely see Zeke and Kaiyah in your baby picture! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Baby - Pretty Girl!

Fred and Renee said...

We love you bunches too! Fred thought the picture was Kaiyah. She is going to be beautiful like you!

dana said...

Yeah, that pic definitely looks like Kaiyah. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, friend. I love you.

Hannah and Randy said...

happy birthday tami! sorry i'm so late in sending birthday wishes! i love you girl and miss you tons! you have a wonderful husband to cook you breakfast and give you flowers! and dan is truly lucky to have you as his wife!

Russ and Jen said...

WOW! I can really see Kaiyah in your baby picture! Hope you had a great birthday!

Connie W said...

I thought the picture was Kaiyah too! Happy Late Late Birthday! Having you as a facebook friend I forget to check the blog. Sorry!