Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lee and Tori are gone... :-(

Well, we had lots of fun with Lee and Tori while they were here. We feel blessed that they would come and spend time with us. During their stay, I found out that Tori is a lot more like me than I ever knew, even as we grew up together. Tori, I love you lots and already can't wait to see you again. Lee, I can't think of anyone else that I would rather see with Tori than you. It's been fun hanging out this past week, as we haven't had much chance to do that up to now. Here is a link to the rest of the photos from our week together. If you missed the first set, check the post below. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Awww.. I'm SO glad you guys had this visit together! And yes, you and Tori are very much alike and sadly for Fred, I think Fred and I are very much alike. :)

And yes, Lee is VERY perfect for Tori. I'm sorry for you guys, but glad to have them back! :)

Tell Mom and Dad I said hello!