Friday, February 20, 2009

Bye Bye Zach and Elizabeth...

I remember sitting around last Saturday night thinking, 'We've got a whole week and it's just the first day. This is going to be so much fun!' Now, it's 2:40 a.m. and Zach and Elizabeth are getting ready to head to the airport to fly back to Memphis and I was right. We had a lot of fun this week and we'll miss them a lot when they go back. As her big brother, I feel very happy to see the way she has matured into adulthood, and to see how well Zach treats her and makes her happy. It makes me proud to see the way they love each other in a type of love that comes from God. Anyway, I'm proud to call Elizabeth my sister and Zach my brother-in-law. Here are a couple of pictures from our time together. You can see a lot more on Elizabeth's blog or her photography blog. You can also click here to see a photo album.

Zach and ElizabethSome of Elizabeth's photography skills.
Brother and sister.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pics your sister in law took...wonderful of all you guys!

Hannah and Randy said...

you guys are such a beautiful family!!! i can't look at your pictures without missing you a ton and wishing i could see you! i'm so glad ya'll had such a great time with your sister/brother-in-law. tami, you and dan's sister could pass as sisters yourselves! i kept taking a double-take when looking at the pictures of dan & elizabeth, thinking it was you and dan! you girls are both so beautiful! love you guys!
hannah

Elizabeth said...

Hey.. I'm just now reading this... and now I'm missing ya'll even more than before. Thanks for this! We had a wonderful time, as well. Definitely something we'll never forget. We love you. Thank you for making us feel so welcome.

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

We had such a great time with you two. You guys did such a great job showing us around and it was just great to see how you live with two kids in a wonderful large city! We miss you guys and it was great to see you. I am looking forward to being around you soon. Give the little ones a big kiss and hug from us. Glad that I can call you family! Love you all! ZW