Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OUCH!!!

Don't worry, it's just strawberry juice. We went to the market today to buy strawberries b/c they are going out of season soon and we wanted some to put in our freezer. We bought 8 kilos, which doesn't sound like a lot, but when you stop to think about it, it comes to about 17.5 pounds, which Dan spent the better part of the evening cutting up. We should have plenty of strawberries for awhile now!

The stems of 17.5 lbs. of strawberries.
17.5 lbs. of strawberries in our freezer.
Zeke helping out.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Macie LOVES strawberries! She eats them practically EVERY day! I hope your feeling well! Keep us posted on the pregnancy and all!!!

Elizabeth said...

Dan,

Are they as good as Norweigan strawberries? They look like it! Also, the picture of Zeke kissing you is one of the cutest things I've seen in a while.

Dan and Tami said...

Hey Liz, they're pretty good. I don't know if they quite attain to Norweigan strawberries, though. You'll have to come over and test for yourself.

Anonymous said...

Is the strawberries the only thing in your freezer? Was Zeke thanking his daddy for all the hard work he did for him? That is alot of strawberries. Enjoy them.

Fred and Renee said...

I will be there soon and I will try them out. Of course I have no idea what Norwegian strawberries taste like. AND it is not nice to scare your mama like that!

Anonymous said...

that is a lot of strawberries!! looks yummy...and that first picture scared me for a second. :)

Dan and Tami said...

That's just the bottom shelf of our freezer. We also had to take a few things out to take the picture.

Hannah and Randy said...

those look so yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey bro... I must admit... I thought you really cut yourself... I hope all is well for you guys... looking forward to seeing you... need any long term visitors?