Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cats, Cats, Cats...

So, Dan's sister, Elizabeth, has really taken off and passed us with this whole blogging thing. You can check hers out here. Anyway, she told us we needed to blog again, so we went out today to find something interesting to do.

We went down to one of the city's main touristy areas, where we ran into 11 cats all in one group. Well, Dan and Zeke love cats, so they both took off towards them. Zeke didn't finish his lunch, so we had a little chicken and bread left over. The cats loved the chicken and were a little more disappointed in the bread. They ate it, nonetheless.
At one point, Dan was feeding the cats and Tami was taking pictures; they looked down to see Zeke holding a bowl of milk that someone had left for the cats. We think we got to him before he drank any, but he did have some running down the front of his coat. Some things are better left unknown!

Oh, Dan says he hasn't put on that much weight, in case you were wondering; he's just got a fleece on under his sweatshirt.

6 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

That is crazy - where do all the cats come from? I am glad that Zeje loves cats. Jack would be screaming.

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious! zeke keeps reminding me of joshua! he would have drunk that milk for sure!

Holly said...

Of course he found the milk! That gave me a great laugh. I can see him making an innocent "why are you taking that from me" look. :) Great post! I agree, I like lost of posts. I know Sus will be with you soon. I'm jealous. Love you guys! As research, any color choices for the nursery yet??

Connie said...

That is great that they got to see all those cats. It looks like you all are having so much fun. It has been said that men also put on weight along with their wife when she is expecting?

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the shout out. I love the cats. Are you allowed to take stray cats home as pets? I think Zach needs a couple.

Anonymous said...

oh boy, i sure couldn't have been near those cats...but i am so glad Dan and Zeke had fun!!!