Thursday, December 20, 2007

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

So, we didn't think we would find very much Christmas stuff here since they don't celebrate it, but it turns out they use all the American traditional Christmas stuff (like the tree and Santa Clause) for New Year Celebrations. Anyway, it's a bit odd to us, but it helped us get a tree. Can you pick out Zeke's bigwheel tricycle thing? (Shh! Don't tell him!)

Anyway, our apartment has come together quite a bit and the "after" pictures are now up. If you want to see them, click here. We hope you enjoy them.

Merry Christmas to all of you! We miss you lots.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Does he go touch the presents? Or does he care at all? I love the wrapping job on the tricycle! :) I hope y'all have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your place looks very nice. I love the tea tables. I'm glad that you found a tree. I won't tell Zeke about his present.Tami hope that you are feeling well. We miss you all too. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Connie

Elizabeth said...

I love the tree!!!! It's as beautiful as I expected!

Brooke said...

that is coos. loved the pictures! hope you all have a merry christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great! I'm so glad you've gotten more settled so you can feel at home. Your tree is beautiful! Ya'll are truly amazing...